This deviant's full pageview
graph is unavailable.
Last Visit: 2 days ago
Call me Auzzi!
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Sorry it took me a couple days to recuperate from the rave before I could write about it! MAN I HAD NEVER BEEN SO TIRED OR SORE HOLY CRAP. (I am STILL really sore!!)
Okay so I went to my first rave last Saturday with my boyfriend Drake and my best friend and all of her (and now I consider my) friends! and I was so nervous the whole day BUT THEN I GOT THERE AND IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING. ;u; AHH. /flails I wore this ridiculous outfit (as far as rave standards go though it was just super cute omg) AND AT FIRST I WAS SUPER INSECURE AND SCARED but like EVERYONE WAS SO FREAKING NICE AND I HAD SEVERAL STRANGERS TELL ME I WAS BEAUTIFUL AND HUG ME AND THEY WERE JUST SO GENUINE AND UGH. Like going to a rave def helped my self confidence which I was not expecting at all.
It was so exiting to see everyone all dressed up and to walk in the doors and just hear and feel the music pumping, see the lights, and the crowd going wild.
And the music was awesome. I have never had so much fun dancing to the music nor have I ever gotten into the music and the feel so entirely. Just. Wow. Everything melted away and I was just dancing in this huge crowd of people that were all feeling as awesome as me. And then occasionally I would look over at my friends (or even just at fellow ravers) and see how much fun they were having and it just made me so happy! PLUS THERE WAS A BIT WHERE DRAKE LET ME GET ON HIS SHOULDERS AND THE VIEW WAS SO MAGNIFICENT! ;u; Not to mention when they played the anthem here and everyone was singing along!
AND THEN THERE WAS THE PAINT TOO. LOL.
Within the first 10 minutes of even getting in we went close to the front and were getting lil sprinkles of paint and stuff and it was cool, AND THEN I GOT A FACE FULL OF PINK PAINT FROM A PERSON ON STAGE WITH A SUPER SOAKER. I took the brunt of it while my friends got artsy little splatters and omg it was so hilarious. XD
SO CRAZY STUFF I SAW:
- When Drake and I were walking out to get some fresh air we saw a woman in a full on white wedding dress (vail and all) dancing and having people spray pretty colored paint all over her which was hilariously awesome. (Most people wear white stuff to life in color because ya know pretty colored paint and stuff BUT I DID NOT EXPECT TO SEE THAT LOL.)
- When Drake and I were walking out this other time these suuuuuper messed up girls grabbed us and asked us to take selfies with them to which were were like: "HELLZ YEAH OK" and so we did that and that was cool.
- When we were working our way back into the crowd after a breather this guy full on pushes me which I thought was hella rude and was just wondering why he did it, and then I watched him push drake out of the way, followed by another girl and I was just thinking "What the hell I thought people were supposed to be nice and stuff???" and then he just starts pusing stuff out of his way on the floor and kid you not looked straight at me and Drake and did a goddamn back-flip as the bass dropped. At that point Drake and I just were like 'OH DAMN DUDE YEAH" and just danced with him for a minute BECAUSE HOLY SHIT PROPS.
- We saw a guy in a purple tellie tubbie outfit who was raging super hard haha
- A super nice guy in a panda costume with huge miki mouse gloves talked to us for a bit and told us his name and talked about how he is just going super hard before he goes into the navy which yeah good for him!! ;u; HE WAS SO NICE OMG.
- We walked back in and saw people crowd surfing on a full on inflatable boat which was sick as hell
- There were performers in full LED rainbow suits crowd surfing in inflatable balls IT LOOKED SO COOL OK.
- Just watching the crowd in general was so fuuuun.
I took a lot of pictures and a couple videos that I will upload here when I am not so tired or busy with school!! Hopefully this Friday? I dunno I'm going to make a picture collage and photoshop is laggy as hell so it might take a bit, but I will try to get them here as soon as possible!
Favorite visual artisttamberella, atomicfishbowlFavorite moviesinception, owls of gahool (it was visually breathtaking)Favorite TV showstosh.0, rj berger, world's dumbest, avatar the last airbenderFavorite bands / musical artistsOVERWATCH. yeah man, jonsi, two steps from hellFavorite booksSHIVER.Favorite gamesokami, portal 2Favorite gaming platformps3Tools of the Tradepencil, eraser, & tabletOther Interestsart and drake